To be able to practice badminton to improve their level and participate in professional competitions, it is imperative that athletes own a badminton racket that is good enough. Badminton rackets for advanced players need to be manufactured based on the most advanced technology, made of high-quality materials. Badminton racquets need to be equipped with the latest features that give the racquet its destructive power and extreme power.
If you are wondering how to choose the best badminton rackets for advanced and professional players, in the following article I will share with you the five best badminton rackets that are currently being used by many people and it is very suitable for advanced players.
- Top 5 best badminton rackets for advanced and professional players
- Guide to buying badminton rackets for advanced and professional players
- Frequently Asked Questions
Top 5 best badminton rackets for advanced and professional players
Yonex Duora 10 is an original Yonex badminton racket, made in Japan in 2015. Yonex Duora 10 is made of premium materials, using the latest Yonex technologies, with exceptional features. The dual optimization system gives players the upper hand in duels. This is a high end racquet for powerful players and it is well suited for advanced and professional players.
- A wonderful blend of technology: It is manufactured based on the most advanced Japanese technology.
- Aerodynamic and fast: Its design helps players cut easily and quickly in the air.
- Amazing Power: The smashes and shots are incredibly powerful and precise.
- You need time to get used to it and use it
- Its price is expensive
YONEX Arcsaber 11 is a racket used a lot at the world’s top badminton tournaments. Most players use this racquet in singles or doubles matches. A racket that gives the user power, balance, and agility on the badminton court. YONEX Arcsaber 11 is suitable for players who have good shuttle control with high accuracy. Is the best badminton racket for advanced players and professional competition.
- For players with good badminton skills for higher-level control
- Improve your power and speed when hitting
- Perfect balance and stability
- Its price is a bit high
Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 is a racquet produced in 2014. It is used by world No. 1 athlete Lee Chong Wei. Yonex Voltric Z Force II offers players a great balance between power and precision. As soon as you hold the racquet, you will immediately feel the racket frame firmly in your hand. In-game, it delivers powerful voids with precise and controlled smashes. Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 is the best badminton rackets for advanced and professional players.
- Comfortable to play: It makes players comfortable to use
- Sophisticated design
- It takes time to get used to Yonex Voltric Z Force II
Yonex Astrox 88D is a racquet manufactured in 2018 by Yonex. Astrox 88D helps players maintain a coherent match with good shuttle control and high accuracy. For players with an offensive playstyle, the Yonex Astrox 88D will be very suitable because it will create powerful shuttle smashes. This product is suitable for people with strong wrists and strong offensive play. This is the best badminton racket for advanced players and professional players.
- Great attack
- High precision
- Good durability
- You need to have the good physical strength to maximize the power of the racket.
YONEX Voltric Lin Dan is a badminton racket manufactured in 2019 by Yonex. A product designed in the style of famous professional badminton player Lin Dan. YONEX Voltric is suitable for players with an all-around offensive play.
It is designed based on the most modern technology to assist players in precise and efficient shuttle hits. This is the best badminton racket for advanced players and professional players.
- Voltric LD Force is easy to play suitable for players with moderate attacks and above.
- Offensive, head-heavy racquet with precise and efficient smashes.
- Its price is a bit high
Guide to buying badminton rackets for advanced and professional players
To choose the best badminton racket for advanced players, please see the information provided below.
- Playstyle: There are many people who like to play offensively, but there are people who like to play defensively. Therefore, badminton racket manufacturers also produce badminton rackets that are more about attack and defense. Therefore, you need to choose a badminton racket that suits your playing style to maximize your personal power.
- Choose the right racket weight: The first criterion you need to consider when buying badminton rackets for advanced players is the weight of the racket. This parameter is denoted by the letter U printed on the stamp on the handle adjacent to the shaft. As a rule, the larger the U-number, the lighter the racket weight. If you have strong arms and wrists, you can choose a 2U racket (90-94 gr).
- Choose your racket grip circumference: The circumference of the racquet handle is denoted by the letter G, printed on the stamp along with the weight of the racket. As a rule, the larger the G number, the smaller the grip circumference. For people with large hands, often use a grip with a circumference of G2, G3, and for the average person, they often use G4, G5.
- Suitable racket length: When choosing to buy a badminton racket, you need to pay attention to the length of the racquet. As a rule, the lowest length of the racquet is 665 mm and the longest is 680 mm. Depending on the height of the player, you will choose the appropriate length racquet.
- Dynamic balance: In the process of choosing the right badminton racket for you, you should remember to check the dynamic balance index of the racquet. The balance index works to prevent the racquet from shaking when it hits the shuttle.
- Brand badminton racket: To own a badminton racket suitable for advanced players, you need to choose a brand to buy a quality badminton racket. Currently, on the market, there are many famous badminton racket brands you should buy such as Yonex, Lining, Apacs, Victor …
***Read more: Top 10 Best Yonex Badminton Rackets for Player of All Levels
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the most powerful badminton racket?
There are many different types of badminton rackets on the market with different qualities. To be able to find the strongest badminton racket, choose to buy a racket from reputable and quality racket manufacturers: Yonex, Li-Ning, Victor…
Which Yonex series is best?
Yonex is a famous manufacturer in the sports field. For badminton rackets, the best badminton rackets suitable for advanced players are Yonex Duora 10, YONEX Arcsaber 11, Yonex Voltric Z Force II, YONEX ASTROX 88D, YONEX Voltric Lin Dan…
Which badminton brand is the best?
If you are a badminton lover, you must be familiar with famous badminton brands. However, many people who are new to badminton probably won’t know it. Currently, the famous badminton brands are Yonex, Li Ning, Yonex, Victor, Ashaway, Wilson, FZ Forza, Carlton, Oliver Badminton, Talbot-Torro, Babolat, Apacs
Which is the most expensive badminton racket?
On the market, there are many types of badminton rackets with different prices. There are very cheap rackets around 30$, but there are badminton rackets that are very expensive up to 500$. Depending on the purpose of using your racket to choose for yourself a badminton racket that is most suitable for advanced training.
Which is the lightest Yonex badminton racket?
Yonex is a famous badminton manufacturer in the world. Currently, there are many professional athletes using Yonex badminton rackets for an advanced and professional competition. The most commonly used light badminton rackets are: Yonex Duora 10, YONEX Arcsaber 11, Yonex Voltric Z Force II…
The badminton racket market is very diverse with many different types of badminton rackets and with different prices. I hope through this article you will find the best badminton rackets for advanced and professional players.
Finally, I wish you will find yourself the best badminton racket that suits your playing style! See you in my next articles!